Mike Flache is an entrepreneur, angel investor, speaker, and advisor to startups and Fortune 500 companies. Together with talented teams, he builds digital businesses worldwide. Mike believes in emerging technologies, mutual appreciation and value diversity to accelerate digital growth and develop the successful companies of tomorrow.
Mike spends much of his time helping build high-tech startups in Silicon Valley, Europe and Asia. In addition to his involvement in the startup sector, Mike advises executives, boards of directors and technology vendors to help them master digital growth.
Mike has worked with founders and executives of companies of all sizes
Notable business activities
- Involved in 15+ high-tech startups, including disruptive business models in the areas of artificial intelligence, machine learning, SaaS, and financial technology, such as Fundment and Codetrails
- Partner of venture capital and private equity firms, such as V/G Ventures Switzerland
- Recognized thought leader for Fortune 500 companies, innovators and institutions, such as BMC Software, Huawei Technologies and the Silicon Valley Innovation Center
- Speaker and panelist on innovation and digital growth topics at corporate events and conferences, such as Mobile World Congress, Digital Asia and Eco-Connect Europe
- Creator of the Digital Growth Sessions, a seminar series about becoming a leading player in revenue and market growth
- Global Top 5 Angel Investor to Follow (Evan Carmichael)
- Global Top 10 Influencer for Digital Transformation (Onalytica)
- Global Top 30 Influencer of Industrial Internet of Things IIoT (Right Relevance)
Mike on technology, business and entrepreneurship
Tech for good
Striving for positive change
Since Mike survived the Indian Ocean tsunami in 2004, he has expanded his entrepreneurial activities to include sustainability projects. He also co-founded “Safe Water Gardens”, a nonprofit organization based in Singapore that uses digitalization to tackle the global sanitation crisis.
Tech for good